MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2005-09 > 1126049858

From: "Eldon Wade" <>
Subject: RE: [MITCHELL] Genetic genealogy
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:37:38 -0400

Hi Janice,

When your husband gets tested I would be interesting in comparing his
results to mine. I already have a close match to a Mitchell and I would
like to see how close my connections may be to other Mitchells.

I suggest you have your husband tested with the Mitchell project at Family
Tree DNA. Aneita Mitchell Allen is the administrator of that project. I
know they do have Mitchells with northern roots in that project.

Thanks,
Eldon