MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2005-09 > 1126009005

From: "Janice Mitchell" <>
Subject: Re: [MITCHELL] Genetic genealogy
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:16:45 -0400

Hi Eldon,
I would be interested in Mitchell DNA testing for my husband's Mitchell family. The problem is that all of the testing I have found was on Mitchells from the Southern States. I believe our Mitchells came to Hocking County, Ohio from Pennsylvania. Do you know of any testing being done with Mitchells from that area?
Janice