MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2003-06 > 1054723428

From: "Conni Braun" <>
Subject: [MITCHELL] Harvey Mitchell
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 06:43:48 -0400

Sorry they aren't the same Harvey Mitchell. My uncle was Harvey Raymond
Mitchell and fortunately he is one I can easily track. He basically lived
in Abilene, Kansas and Independence, Missouri with the exception of a year
or so in Montana when he was a child and possibly a short stay in Portland
or Seattle.

Conni Mitchell Braun