MILAM-UK-L Archives

Archiver > MILAM-UK > 2006-12 > 1166722108

From: "Gillian Holland" <>
Subject: Re: [MILAM-UK] update on Milam Family research in UK
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:38:27 -0000

Hello Oliver
I live in Waterlooville, about 10 miles north of Portsmouth. I checked
my local phone book and found half a dozen Milam/Milham's listed, only
initials so don't know if they are male. Do any of your Milam phone
contacts in Hampshire have e-mail? It occurs to me that maybe some of
mine might have drifted towards Portsmouth, given the link to
ports/customs and excise.
I haven't spent a lot of time on this line as there seem so few leads.
Gillian