MILAM-UK-L Archives

Archiver > MILAM-UK > 2006-12 > 1166706403

From: "Gillian Holland" <>
Subject: Re: [MILAM-UK] update on Milam Family research in UK
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:17:18 -0000

Season's Greetings to all Milam researches
Yes - I am still here, but have made no progress with my ancestor John
Millham born 1787 place as yet unknown; married 1.1814 in Lydd, Kent;
married 2.1821 in Westleton, Suffolk; died 1850 in Burnham Essex. The
reason for all the different locations is that he worked for customs
and excise.
Can't help with the DNA as I am descended from his daughter Charlotte
born 1817 in Lydd and I don't know of any living male members of the
family.
However, I shall be interested in the outcome of this research and
look forward to the "dusty vault" seeing some action!
Giollian Holland, Hampshire, UK