MILAM-UK-L Archives

Archiver > MILAM-UK > 2006-12 > 1166644591

From: "Joseph F. McHugh" <>
Subject: Re: [MILAM-UK] update on Milam Family research in UK
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:56:31 -0500

Greetings; roll call response:
Still searching for my maternal GGGrandmother Brigett Malim / Malia /
O'Malley? ; b. May 1851,Ireland (suspect Mayo)-d.abt. 1914, Pittston,
Luzerne Cty, Pa., USA.
Married Michael McManamon (& sp. var.) and had at least 8 children while
living in Browntown, Pittston, Pa.. Her children and their marriages are all
listed in my earlier posting.
Scranton & Wilkes-Barre , Pa. are near her martial home and assume links to
those families...
Any help greatly appreciated.

Joe McHugh
Cape Elizabeth, Maine, USA