MIKALAMA-L Archives

Archiver > MIKALAMA > 2011-08 > 1314170468

From: ,
Subject: [MIKALAMA] Justus Bullard and Mary Ann Duckworth
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:21:08 -0000

Author: kathybrownlamm
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.michigan.counties.kalamazoo/27348/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, I am hoping that there are stil some Bullards in the area.
Justus Bullard and Mary Ann Duckworth are my 2nd great Uncle and Aunt. I am hoping that there might be a picture of them that someone wouldn't mind sharing.
They resided in Kalamazoo County, Michigan and are buried in the McKain Cemetery, Pavilion, Kalamazoo County, Michigan
Thanks Kathy

Important Note: