MIKALAMA-L Archives

Archiver > MIKALAMA > 2011-08 > 1313431244

From: ,
Subject: [MIKALAMA] looking for grandfather Chuck Barrett
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 18:00:44 -0000

Author: babybird251
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.michigan.counties.kalamazoo/27343/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm looking for any info on Chuck Barrett I think he lived in Kalamazoo mich. in 1930's he was my fathers father and wa s not permited to marry my faters mother after she became pregnant by him because he was prdistant and she was catholic my father was born on aug 8, 1935 his mother was geraldine mae breton she was 15 at the time of ronald lee's birth he was given his mothers last name I think he was born in Kalamazoo my father doesen't have any info about his father some thing was mentioned about a baseball player in the barrett family. Any info related to my grand father would be appreciated.

Important Note: