MIALLEGA-L Archives

Archiver > MIALLEGA > 2006-06 > 1150060497

From: MI Archives <>
Subject: Mi-Allegan Co. Death (BROWN)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:14:57 -0400

Allegan County MI Archives Deaths.....BROWN, Burren May 20, 1919
Copyright. All rights reserved.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/copyright.htm
http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/mi/mifiles.htm

File contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by:
Marcia Shears June 11, 2006, 5:14 pm

Name: BROWN, Burren
Date Of Death: May 20, 1919 Time:
Place Of Death: Martin, (Allegan Co., MI)
Residence: Unavailable
Gender: Male
Race: W
Age: 85 Years, 8 Months, 21 Days