MESSINGER-L Archives

Archiver > MESSINGER > 2011-03 > 1300414704

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: Peter M. and Caroline Messinger
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 02:18:24 -0000

Author: Johnny1033
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.messinger/343.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

So far I've been able to trace Peter and Carrie to Peter's father (Peter or P W - he was a Tailor) and Peter's mother (Hannah). I can't go any further on them unfortunately. I've only found Mary as Peter's sister, daughter of Peter and Hannah.

As for Carrie (Caroline), I have something that has her mother as Anna, but nothing beyond that.

Looks like we are relatives, please message me if you have more information or have other questions.

-John

Important Note: