Archiver > MESSINGER > 2011-03 > 1300414704

From: ,
Subject: Re: Peter M. and Caroline Messinger
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 02:18:24 -0000

Author: Johnny1033
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

So far I've been able to trace Peter and Carrie to Peter's father (Peter or P W - he was a Tailor) and Peter's mother (Hannah). I can't go any further on them unfortunately. I've only found Mary as Peter's sister, daughter of Peter and Hannah.

As for Carrie (Caroline), I have something that has her mother as Anna, but nothing beyond that.

Looks like we are relatives, please message me if you have more information or have other questions.

Important Note: