MEOXFORD-L Archives

Archiver > MEOXFORD > 2009-03 > 1236353865

From: ,
Subject: Re: [Oxford Co ME] Charles (Charlie) Frank Sedgebear
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:37:45 -0000

Author: dangevin1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.maine.counties.oxford/774.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Sorry Giena,

I am having some trouble with my main computer . . . I will get back to you eventually, but maybe not until later over the weekend.

I can tell you it does not look like Charles ever married. He was a single farm hand in 1930 at age 50[?].

I did get your direct message on my other computer, so I have your address there but I do not have access to it now. It might not hurt if you sent it again.

Don

Important Note: