MEOXFORD-L Archives

Archiver > MEOXFORD > 2005-01 > 1106262037

Subject: Re: Roland Emile Martel, Rumford, ME
Date: 20 Jan 2005 16:00:37 -0700

Surnames: Martel
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/0EB.2ACI/340.1

Message Board Post:

Since you do not indicate what information you do have, it is difficult to know where to start. What is the name of Roland's wife? When and where did they marry? Have you obtained their marriage record to get the names of their parents? I see that a Roland Emile Martel of Rumford married in Maine in 1992 - are you related and in contact? I do not see a Roland Martel in the 1930 census in Maine but i do see several the right age in other states. Could he have been born outside Maine? Have you obtained his birth and death records?

When you have this information, please post so that we may be able to help.

Regards,
Sharyn

This thread: