MECUMBER-L Archives

Archiver > MECUMBER > 2007-12 > 1197595343

Subject: Re: [Cumberland Co ME] Mann Obituary
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 01:22:23 -0000

Author: backofb
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.maine.counties.cumberland/1410.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you Sally. With your information I am reasonably certain that Leslie is the person who is the subject of my interest. Any idea as to how I can establish the name of her parents?

Would the name of her parents be on the death certificate?

How does one go about finding her obituary?

Again many thanks and I appreciate your help.

Important Note: