MCMULLIN-L Archives

Archiver > MCMULLIN > 2011-12 > 1324939476

From: ,
Subject: [MCMULLIN] James A McMullin, Blytheville, AR WWII
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 22:44:36 -0000

Author: ljlangan
Surnames: McMullin, Langan
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mcmullin/193/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am searching for the family of Sgt James A McMullin of Blytheville, Ark. He served in WWII with my father, Theodore John Langan. They were part of the 8th AAF, 5th ERS, stationed in Halesworth, England. I have many pictures and newspaper articles related to their time together. I would like to exchange any information. I have been in contact with the pilots, John Lapenas', daughter. There are many gaps to be filled in. Thank you. Waiting to hear from you. LessieJo

Important Note: