MCLAURIN-L Archives

Archiver > MCLAURIN > 2010-04 > 1271224154

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MCLAURIN] McLaurin of Scotland and Australia
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 06:05:31 -0000

Author: gclements42
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mclaurin/9.1.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I notice on the IGI James and Mary had a son Archibald McLaurin
23 NOV 1823 Dunoon And Kilmun, Argyll, Scotland
Do you have any idea who this chap married. On the FamilySearch site some people call Mahoney from New Zealand have the wife as being Janet Morrison.
Janet is on my family tree and have her as being married to Archibald McLaren b 30 APR 1819 Kilfinan Argyll and I have his parents as being Duncan McLaren & Isabell Munn. The childrens names fit in with Duncan & Isabell.
If you are in contact with the Mahoney's could you let me know as it will have to be corrected.

Important Note: