MCLAIN-L Archives

Archiver > MCLAIN > 2009-05 > 1241826916

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MCLAIN] William McLain
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 23:55:16 -0000

Author: lovejudy11
Surnames: McLain, Layton, Tucker
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mclain/617.1.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I believe that William's parents were from PA. I suspect that Williams father was John and John's father may have been Jacob. I know that there were several different spellings for the last name. From what I am learning the family who came from Ireland to PA went to Iowa or Ohio. I have William being married to Mary Aloysia Layton in Washington, Kentucky. I believe that they had a son, Walter, who either was born or at least lived in Perry County, Missouri.

Important Note: