MCLAIN-L Archives

Archiver > MCLAIN > 2008-03 > 1205270852

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MCLAIN] Grandfather
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:27:32 -0000

Author: cinnamoncandy20002003
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mclain/1.28/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have a John Calvin Mclain in my family tree, but I am not sure if it is your John b/c the dates do not match. The one that I have was born April 10, 1868 and died July 3, 1953. I also have his wifes name as Sally, and his parents as John Hamilton Mclain and Hiley Margaret White (Mclain). Let me know if you think the two are the same.

Important Note: