MCGARVEY-L Archives

Archiver > MCGARVEY > 2011-01 > 1294592942

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MCGARVEY] McGarvey's in Philadelphia
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 17:09:02 -0000

Author: gmcgarvey43
Surnames: McGarvey , Smith Devault, Dayvolt, Deweese, Barker
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mcgarvey/66.89.95.1.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

What city did they live in after Philly. You can finds lots of info in www.familysearch.org which is Latter Day Saints .I do remember seeing a Benard in there. Have you tried ,www.genealogybuff.com here you can access Ancestry's records with out joining. Ellis Iland has lots of Mcgarvey.
I found most of my info in the beginning by go to the County Court house where my Fathers, Father was born and worked backwards. Hope this helps Gwyn

Important Note: