MCCLEAREN-L Archives

Archiver > MCCLEAREN > 2009-05 > 1242757887

From: "robert mclaren" <>
Subject: [MCCLEAREN] DNA Upgrade
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:31:27 -0400

Family Tree DNA is running a limited time special on upgrades. They are offering about a 25% discount; however, this offer only runs through 23 May. So, now is the time for you to upgrade if you have tested to less than 67 markers. I have found that the 67-marker test is the best and offers me the most information when I do an analysis of a group of related McClearens/MacLarens.

Yours aye,

Bob McLaren
Chairman, Genealogy Committee, Clan MacLaren Society of North America
Genealogist, Clan MacLaren Society (based in Scotland)
Administrator, Clan MacLaren Surname DNA Project (Worldwide)
Member, Association of Professional Genealogists

Robert McLaren

Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

This thread: