MASSE-L Archives

Archiver > MASSE > 2011-02 > 1296927202

From: ,
Subject: [MASSE] MASSE Raymond G - Vietnam Wall section 19W
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 17:33:22 -0000

Author: t42Vietnam_ParkerCoTX
Surnames: MASSE
Classification: military

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.masse/262/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

MASSE Raymond G - Vietnam Wall section 19W

Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 219,138 photos free at http://teafor2.com where they are listed in order by state(Texas), county(Parker), cemetery(Vietnam) and Surname.

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is not my family.

Important Note: