MASON-L Archives

Archiver > MASON > 2010-09 > 1285161854

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MASON] Brick wall: Noah Mason (1782 MA-1834 IL)(m. 1804)Lucinda Stetson (MA, ME, NY, IL)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:24:14 -0000

Author: carolyn_u
Surnames: MASON
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mason/5702.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Robin,

One Mason name in your posting caught my eye...Albert Gallatin Mason.

John Raines Mason and Sarah Harrison Cargill married 28 Mar 1799 Brunswick Co. VA and they named a son Albert Gallatin Mason born about 1804.

Then too, Nathaniel Mason married Sally Louisa Chambliss and they also named a son Albert Gallatin Mason born March 1, 1828 and died Aug. 7, 1851.

Both of these families are descendants of Capt. John Mason the Elder who died 3 Sept. 1755 Sussex Co. and wife Elizabeth.

Hope the above may aide in your research. If I can help, let me know.

Carolyn Mason Anderson

Important Note: