MASON-L Archives

Archiver > MASON > 2010-09 > 1285116973

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MASON] Ansalem Mason (b. 1798 MA USA, d. IN USA);Wickliffe Mason of Indiana
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:56:13 -0000

Author: RobinMason56
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mason/5617.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Well, I'm Robin Mason and am researching the Mason lineage. I can accurately document five generations that are currently in the Midwest. But, I reach a dead end past my gggrandfather and exactly who his father is and I'm thinking it's someone from the MA area. Another family tree connection thought it may be Albert Gallatin Mason of Mass. If you would like to exchange infor, feel free to email me at

Important Note: