MASON-L Archives

Archiver > MASON > 2010-09 > 1284504544

From: ,
Subject: [MASON] William Luke Mason
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:49:04 -0000

Author: WilliamLukeMason
Surnames: Maon
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I am looking for decendants of my grandfather, William Luke Mason, born, 1857, in Middlesex, England. He came to America in 1888. He married Mary D. O'Dea. They had a son William Luke who was born about 1900, probably in New Jersey. He also had a son William I believe. My great grandfather was also William Mason, born 1815 in Aphington, Devon, England. He married Mary Anne (Crowley?). He was a tailor, and died in 1865 I believe.

Important Note: