MASON-L Archives

Archiver > MASON > 2010-09 > 1283723023

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MASON] Patrick & Mary Cusack Mason;Thomas & Mary B. Bourke Mason (Limerick 1859 onward)
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 21:43:43 -0000

Author: dujie42
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I have lots of info for Mason in Parteen, Co. Clare, just a mile walk from Limerick city. As in most families there are also Patrick, Thomas, James, Bridget etc. There were supposed to be some lines that went to Tipperary and spme to Limerick. Some from Parteen headed north to Scariff. Also a John from Co. Clare m. Mary Bourke. I don't see those you mention in my tree, but I'm sure they must be related somehow. I'm in Chicago and have lot's of Mason info. My email is

Important Note: