MARKS-L Archives

Archiver > MARKS > 2010-09 > 1285609167

From: LEAH BIRD <>
Subject: Re: [MARKS] MARKS Family Photograph
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:39:27 -0700

Hello, I am sorry to say that at thistime I don't know where my Charles
Marks came from. It appears that he and Betty Schott were not married when
she had their son, William Hen ry Marks. I am really stumped by this
connection and only6 have the information given on the birthcertificate in
1901. Leah in Oregon