MARINERS-L Archives

Archiver > MARINERS > 2012-04 > 1333582494

From: "Debbie Beavis" <>
Subject: Re: [MAR] National Archives Launching Discovery to replacethe Catalogue and DocumentsOnline service
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:34:54 +1000

Thank you for bringing that to our attention, Paul. Just read the FAQs and
it _sounds_ good. You and I would remember the earliest version of 'PROCAT'
(the Public Record Office's original online catalogue) where users were not
warned that the search was case sensitive... searching 'Waterloo' then
'waterloo' would bring entirely different sets of search results. It's come
a long way since then!

Cheers from Down Under

Debbie Beavis