MACK-L Archives

Archiver > MACK > 2008-12 > 1230058563

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MACK] MACK family of Bruce Twp, Macomb County, Michigan,Lewis is oldest
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:56:03 -0000

Author: Timmy_Campbell
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.mack/772.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I must correct myself! Arnold is not buried there. He went west to visit relatives, and on his way home, he got sick and died and was buried in Xenia, Ohio. Born 8 Jun 1795, Georgetown, Madison County, New York. Died 15 April 1854, Xenia, Ohio. I have a picture of the obilisque in Georgetown Cemetery that was the model for the original in Bruce Township Cemetery.

Important Note: