MABARNST-L Archives

Archiver > MABARNST > 2007-12 > 1198266009

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [Barnstable Co MA] Gabriel Wheldon and spouse MargaretDiguina(?) 1620's
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:40:09 -0000

Author: mep33
Surnames: Wheldon
Classification: immigration

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.massachusetts.counties.barnstable/1129.2.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Good morning Dale,
here is where I found it:

This will teach me to pay more attention and recheck & recheck the sources.
Obviously this lady read it somewhere and gave the wrong source. Back to searching to see if indeed this is written somewhere.

Sorry

Marge [Howes] PERRY
Jump to Forum

Home: Surnames: Wheldon Family Genealogy Forum

Re: Name of Ship Gabriel Wheldon rode to U.S.?
Posted by: Alice Luckhardt (ID *****4061) Date: June 11, 2005 at 11:58:55

I just recently came across the Plymouth Records (PCR 2:21)
where the following was written:

"Gabriell Wheildon - a fisherman came 1629 - ship "Lyons Whelp" to Salem. Later in 1638 moves to Yarmouth."
I haven't checked further to see if this is the same Gabriel Wheldon - father of Catherine, Ruth, Henry, John and Ralph

Important Note: