Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2007-04 > 1176790926

From: "Lauren Boyd" <>
Subject: Re: [LO] Multiple list mailing
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:22:06 -0700

At the risk of being growled at for a "me too" message..... :)

yeah, me too! I miss being able to post to a group or all of my lists
at one time, when there is need/occassion to.

BCC was not necessary to an Admin prior to MailMan. Now if we do not
want to expose a list of lists we admin, we are pretty much forced to
send a painful one message at a time, rinse, repeat, til done.

Happy Trails,

Lauren
Admin for over 60 Clans lists... and more.