Listowners-L Archives

Archiver > Listowners > 2007-04 > 1175531462

From: "Lauren Boyd" <>
Subject: Re: [LO] What's happening to my mail?
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:31:02 -0700

Hello Pat:

In checking the archives for your list:
I found only 7 messages posted in the month of March 2007.

In checking the board the messages gateway from, I find a thread that
has a MOST RECENT posting date of 27 March that has 10 replies to the
original message that was posted 18 Sept 2002.
gatewayed as:

The answer is that you may need more coffee. <g> There was only ONE
gatewayed message due from that thread on the 27th.