LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2010-01 > 1264824633

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LYONS] James Austin Lyons from Co. Mayo, Ireland
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 04:10:33 -0000

Author: css8822
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lyons/3486.4/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hey Thomas...my name is Karen Nora Meehan (Schwartz). So very excited to start figuring out my family history. My father, John Joseph Meehan was Nora Horgan Lyon's Meehan's 1st son with William (Daddy Bars) Meehan followed by Francis and Patricia and Baby George who died. I fondly remember Uncle Bill Lyons from the Rock Center pic and Uncle Jimmy who was a NYC policeman back in the day....I also remember Aunt Sis (Nora) La Marche. If this makes any sense to you...let's figure it out together :)

Important Note: