LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2010-01 > 1264820320

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LYONS] James Austin Lyons from Co. Mayo, Ireland
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 02:58:40 -0000

Author: css8822
Surnames: Meehan, Lyons,
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lyons/3486.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thomas,
There seems to be a connection here. My wife, Karen Nora Meehan is the daughter of John Meehan, brother or step brother of William. We have the famous photos of 'uncle Bill' on the skyscrapers of ole' NYC all around the house and the relationship seems accurate. More information to follow....

Carl Schwartz (husband of Karen Nora Meehan).

Important Note: