LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2010-01 > 1263407774

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LYONS] Searching for info on Alexander Lyons
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:36:14 -0000

Author: JaniceClark724
Surnames: Lyons Huber
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lyons/1.1225.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I, too, am a descendant of Alexander Lyons and John V. Lyons. My Grandfather John D, Lyons is my Grandfather.
This information about Alexanders disappearance is a new one to me and my daughter, Paula, who has taken over my research. Also I am a friend of Joan Huber, who is descended down from your Clark Lyons. If you should find anything in the passenger manifests, please let me know.
Janice

Important Note: