LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2007-09 > 1190758725

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LYONS] Elizabeth Lyons, daughter of John Lyons & Margaret Meeks
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:18:45 -0000

Author: joyannknowles
Surnames: Lyons
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Thanks for your reply and your help.

So could you explain why Elizabeth's family is in Alabama and she is in Tennesee living close to where Caswell Lyons and Nancy Wheatly and his family live?

I would love to find this information. The Lyons family is a very hard family to trace.

Also do you know who this Jane E. who married John Kell is? and does she tie into the Lyons family?

If you wish to e-mail me direct instead of posting the address is below

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Important Note: