LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2007-09 > 1188784471

From: "" <>
Subject: [LYONS] Lyons in SW PA
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 01:54:31 -0000

Author: mlscpa_1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lyons/3507/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Does anyone have any members of their Lyons families who were in southwestern Pennsylvania and specifically in Westmoreland County in the late 1700's or early 1800's? I am looking for parents and siblings of my second great grandmother, Elizabeth Lyons, who married in Westmoreland County in 1818. She was born in 1802, but I don't know where she was born. Many thanks for any help!

Mary Lou Swank

Important Note: