LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2005-11 > 1131850029

From: Patsy Renfro <>
Subject: Re: [LYONS] Weymouth Mass -1880 Census-John and Mary Ann Lyons
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:47:09 -0800 (PST)

i am looking for imformation on a charles jacob lyons senior he was my grandfather any thing that could help pat.

wrote: Stu, I notice you have Seymours in your line. My Patrick Lyons (born Ireland,
possibly had a brother named John) married Julia Helen Sheehy in the 1860's
in Worcester Mass. Their daughter Julia Helen Lyons married George Francis
Seymour in 1910 at Rockville Centre Long Island. George's father was George
Francis (born circa early 1850's in NYC later moved to Hoboken NJ) and his father
was Charles born circa late 1820's in Maine as far as I know. The Seymour men
married into the McCormack and Dwyer families. Brawley is also a female line.
Any possible connections? Elaine