LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2005-11 > 1131244191

Subject: Weymouth Mass -1880 Census-John and Mary Ann Lyons
Date: 5 Nov 2005 19:29:51 -0700

Surnames: Lyons, Moody, Lacks, MacKenzie, Seymour,
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/AZx.2ACEB/2317

Message Board Post:

I was looking for more information on John M Lyons, who according to the 1880 Census was born in New Brunswick (Canada) and was married to Mary Ann Lyons also from New Brunswick.

According to the census they had 5 children: Anna G,
Francis J, John E, Mary (all born in maine) They were born in 1871, 1874, 1875, and 1877. Thomas was born in Mass in 1879.

I was looking for information concerning who John's parents were and what his wifes maiden was.

They were staying in weymouth norfolk mass when the census was taken. Two of my relatives from New Brunswick also had settled in this area at a later date. I believe they went there because they had family in the area. I believe this john may have had a sister named matilda lyons who married a moody in new brunswick. If anyone has any information it would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Stu Lyons

This thread: