LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2005-10 > 1128209745

From: Patsy Renfro <>
Subject: Re: [LYONS] Re: LYONS, Joseph James, Tumbarumba NSW ??????
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 16:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

wrote:This is a Message Board Post that is gatewayed to this mailing list.

Surnames: Lyons
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/AZx.2ACEB/2304.1.1

Message Board Post:

Your search enquiry is very vague, Pat? I assume NSW? I note there were several Charles J Lyons listed in NSW on-line BDM. Have U checked these out?