LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2004-06 > 1088450648

Subject: Re: Floyd R/Therso R./Edwin R. Lyons - San Antiono, Bexar County, Texas
Date: 28 Jun 2004 13:24:08 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/AZx.2ACEB/2134.1.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

I think that may be my William J. Lyons! I had traced him to the 1930 Census by looking up my Great Uncle Forest, who was still living at home. According to the census records, he would have been born in 1860 as he was 70 years old in the 1930 census. It also lists his birthplace as Ohio. Now to try and find Hettie (or Hattie) before she married William J. Lyons so I can find out her maiden name. I know from the census records that she was born in 1866 or 1867 and her birthplace was also Ohio.

Thank you!

Janice Lyons Oleson

This thread: