LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2004-06 > 1088431330

Subject: Re: Floyd R/Therso R./Edwin R. Lyons - San Antiono, Bexar County, Texas
Date: 28 Jun 2004 08:02:10 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/AZx.2ACEB/2134.1.1

Message Board Post:

I don't know of any Nancy Lyons in our family. My grandfather, George Dewey Lyons, was born in 1898 in Ohio to William J. Lyons and Hattie or Hettie Lyons. George Dewey Lyons married Mildred Grace McCann and they had one child, my father, George Edward Lyons, who was born in 1929. Until my parents moved from Iowa to Texas in 1957, only my dad's uncle and his family lived in Texas - everyone else was either in Iowa, Indiana or Ohio..

If I come across anything, I'll let you know!

Janice Lyons Oleson

This thread: