LYONS-L Archives

Archiver > LYONS > 2003-08 > 1060488591

Subject: [LYONS] Re: GUTHERIDGE LYONS
Date: 9 Aug 2003 22:09:51 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/AZx.2ACEB/361.527

Message Board Post:

Ann,

I'm not related to the Lyons that I know of, but I do know that a Gutheridge Lyons petitioned the county court in Montgomery Co., TN to legitimize two children that he fathered. Their names were Willie and Maria, their mother was Margaret Davidson. The children took the Lyons name; Willie is in Mississippi in 1850. I'm trying to find out what became of Margaret. She may be the mother of my gggg-grandfather, Benjamin Davidson. E-mail me and I can explain further.

This thread: