LYNK-L Archives

Archiver > LYNK > 2012-01 > 1325442671

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LYNK] Lynk family Scottish-Cape Breton Links
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 18:31:11 -0000

Author: Howie_Wayne
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lynk/11.4.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Norma:I have a Frederick Lynk in my files whose Father was Alex Lynk and Mother was Jemimah MacKeigan. They had 11 Children: Violet, Emma, Danny Boyd, Lee, Henrietta, Robert, William, Colin, Frederick, Jake, and James.

The only one I have much info on is Violet who married a Donato from the Northside. She died in the Northside General Hospital on May 11, 2011. Are we talking about the same people?

Wayne

Important Note: