LYNK-L Archives

Archiver > LYNK > 2012-01 > 1325435738

From: ,
Subject: Re: [LYNK] Lynk family Scottish-Cape Breton Links
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 16:35:38 -0000

Author: Howie_Wayne
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Ehman: I show in my Lynk family a Daniel Lynk who was born September 30, 1880 in Caledonia (Glace Bay) and he was married to a Margaret MacLean, born in 1885 in Baddeck, Cape Breton.
Their cheldren were: Malcolm Lynk on whom at this point I have nothing; Daniel Lynk on whom I have nothing; Arvila whose name I heard many time in our Family, but I don't have any infor on her; Jane Lynk, again I have nothing. This doen not mean that something will not turn up on this branch, and if it does I can get it to you.

Pleas send me your e-mail for ease of contact. My e-mail is

Important Note: