LYMAN-L Archives

Archiver > LYMAN > 2007-05 > 1178049033

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: LEVI LYMAN
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 19:50:33 -0000

Author: Pricy
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lyman/337.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi

Levi was found in the 1810, 1820 and 1830 census' in Stanforville and in Fishkill in 1840. Someone years ago posted that he died Feb 22, 1845 possibly in Stanford, but I have never found that information in all my years of searching Dutchess County. Two years ago, after 15 years of searching for the man I finally found his father, Levi, who died in 1799 in New Milford, CT. Levi Jr, 15 years at the time,was taken in by Abraham Fairchild and then about 1804-1805 he married Sarah Cornwall, possibly in Dutchess Co. but again I haven't found that information. That is all the info I have and that brick wall is getting mighty hurtful. LOL

Pricy

Important Note: