LUMSDEN-L Archives

Archiver > LUMSDEN > 2010-05 > 1274906277

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LUMSDEN] Robert Lumsden or Lumsdon
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:37:57 -0000

Author: jacquicfuller
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.lumsden/264.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you for replying to my message board query. As far as I am aware there was not a Peter Lumsden in my imediate family around that period of time, although there is a Peter now! living in Australia. We did have some relations who went to India around the late 1800's but as far as we are aware they never visited the Fijian islands, but will keep an open mind and if we come across anything that may look a possible link will contact you again.

Your story is interesting and the similarity was striking

It's been nice talking to you please keep in touch

Important Note: