LUMPKIN-L Archives

Archiver > LUMPKIN > 2008-12 > 1228260335

Subject: Re: [LUMPKIN] Any interest in Lumpkins DNA?
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 18:25:35 -0500

I AM THINKING ABOUT DOING THE DNA TESTING ON MY FATHER - WHOSE FATHER'S
MOTHER'S FATHER WAS A LUMPKIN.
I SPOKE TO THE FAMILY TREE DNA PEOPLE (UNRELATED TO THE FAMILY TREE
MAKER OR ANCESTRY FOLKS) ABOUT THIS TODAY.....AND WOULD DO MY DAD AS A
'THOMAS' FAMILY GROUP PERSON. MY QUESTION IS - WHAT EXPERIENCES HAVE
ANY OF THE LIST MEMBERS HAD, WHICH SERVICE DID THEY USE, HOW MANY
MARKERS, ETC. HAS ANYONE DONE THE FEMALE TESTING? IS THERE A BETTER
CHOICE? ANY GUIDANCE WOULD BE APPRRECIATED.
PAT