LUDWIG-L Archives

Archiver > LUDWIG > 2010-08 > 1282504876

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LUDWIG] LUDWIG from Alsace
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:21:16 -0000

Author: kfhellmuth
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ludwig/414.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

hi.. and thanks for offering the info you have. I am not able to connect the Ludwigs from Fayette county in Illinois listed in the 1880 Census to the Ludwig I am missing. I believe that my Grandmother and two of her brothers were born in Fayette county. The two Great Uncles listed Farina a city in Fayette county as their birthplaces on their world war draft regisrations. Your Joseph Ludwig might be a father to my GreatGrandFather who's last name was Ludwig. I cannot find my GreatGrandFathers name. On Censes listings from 1900, 1910, and 1920 he is listed as being born in Germany. So the info you have might disprove or confirm the Census info. Who knows??

If you would like to send the info you have, send it to .

Thank you.

Important Note: