LOVELACE-L Archives

Archiver > LOVELACE > 2002-01 > 1011296009

From: "Jack D. Lovelace" <>
Subject: Re: Lovelxxx Roll Call
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:38:04 -0800

Leanne,

Thank you for the info on the Dossett connections.

I have Isaac Newton Lovelace born 1755 in Rowan County, North
Carolina. I have Isaac's parents as Luke and Mary Ann (Unknown)
Lovelace. I have Luke as being born 1756-1758, based on data known
about his parents and siblings. Luke is known to be in Rowan County,
North Carolina between 1769 and 1771. Luke is not known to be back in
Prince George's County, Maryland until 1783.

The parents of Luke Lovelace are John Baptist and Eleanor (Unknown)
Lovelace.

Jack

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:23:27 -0500, Leanne Cook wrote:

>Here are my Loveless lines.
>
>Leanne Dossett (1941 IN)
>-Carl Royce Dossett (1913 IN) & Ruth Evangeline Zehner (1910 IL)
>--Moses Dossett (IN) & Artemecia Dossett ( IN-cousins)
>---David Dossett & Margaret Loveless (1859 IN)
>----Jonathon Loveless (1826 IN) & Anselean Quiggins (KY?)
>-----John Loveless (1803 NC) & Margaret "Peggy" Beck (NC)
>------Issac Newton Loveless (1775 MD) & Sarah Barrett
>
>Leanne Dossett
>-Carl Royce Dossett & Ruth Zehner
>--Artemecia Dossett & Moses Dossett
>---James Dossett & Bethania Rumble (James & David are brothers)
>----Alexander Rumble & Cynthia (Sinty) Loveless (1823 IN)
>-----Issac Newton Loveless (1775 MD) & Susannah Winkler (1787 NC)
>
>Like others, I am still looking for Issac's ancestors.
>
>Another Loveless/Dossett connection:
>Nancy Ann Hayden Dossett, mother of James and David, married
Jacob