LOVE-L Archives

Archiver > LOVE > 2007-08 > 1188500919

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LOVE] James Love McLean Co. Illinois & Ohio
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:08:39 -0000

Author: arleygirl
Surnames: Love
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.love/3661.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have a James Love born in Ohio, sometime between 1811 and 1814.

James married Elizabeth Hollinshead.

Elizabeth was born in Pennsylvania, Feb 13, 1820.

James and Elizabeth relocated to Michigan and first appear in Michigan in the 1860 census.

Not sure if this helps, but if it does tie in, please let me know!

Important Note: