LOVE-L Archives

Archiver > LOVE > 2007-07 > 1183893804

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [LOVE] mary love
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 11:23:30 -0000

Author: chicagohowards
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.love/679.691.693.694.696.704.706.709.711.1013.1076/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello, you sent an e-mail quite a while back regarding a search for a relative Mary Love Russell, I believe. I am a descendent of Naomi and Pascal Singleton. They had at least 14 children and came from Cherokee, NC. If you are still trying to locate your relatives, please respond, so that we can try to understand if there are any similarities. I am the grand-daughter of Charles F. Singleton of Lebanon, OH.

Jacquelyn M. Hatch Howard

Important Note: